Accountson the left-hand wallet menu
- Click on the account you want to view the history for
If your account has a transaction history it will be displayed below the
Parts of the Transaction History
Transaction History is organized by date. Each date has below it a list of transactions sorted by time sent.
- transaction hash: Click the transaction hash to open the transaction result on the block explorer website
- Time: The time this transaction was sent
- Result Icon: An icon representing the success or failure of the transation
- contract: The name of the contract this transaction was exectuted against.
- method: The name of the method that was executed.
- amount: If the contract was
currencyand the method was
transferthen this will show the amount of
dTAU/TAUthat was transfered.
Green is recievedand
Red is sent.
- TX DETAILS: Click this button open the transaction result on the block explorer website.
Refresh Transaction History
Click the blue
refresh icon next to the words
Transaction History to refresh the transaction history list.
Show More History
- Scroll to the bottom of the
- Click the
You will be redirected to the block explorer which will show you a longer history of your transactions.