Accountson the left-hand wallet menu.
- Click the account you want to send the transaction from.
- Click the
- Validate correct account is selected in the
Select Account to Send Fromdropdown.
- If the account you selected has a
TAUbalance then the
Stamp Limitwill automatically populate.
- Enter the name of the contract you are tying to call in the
Enter Contract Namefield.
- From the
Choose Functions to Runbox select the function on the contract you wish to execute.
- In the
Transaction Argumentssection enter the values for each argument the function expects.
- Each argument expects a specific type of data. That type is in brackets beside the name of the argument.
After sending the transction through the wallet you will be provided the result of the transaction and how many stamps were deducted from your account as a result of the transaction.
Stamps are deducted on the success or failure of a transaction.
See the Transaction Results section to get more results from your transaction.